Monday 8 April 2013

Take a Bow

After being hidden for a long time, the sun finally showed himself again here in Holland: the first signs of summer! Therefore, a post dedicated to something necessary in the summer, sandals. Since last summer, a pair of Ted Baker flipflops (number 3 in the picture below) has been on my mind. After doing some research on sandals, I came to the conclusion that a lot of designers included sandals with a bow on top in their collection for this summer. I can already imagine my legs bronzed, my toes polished with a cute colour and my feet walking on a pair of these sandals..

1. RED Valentino, 'Bow Jelly Sandals', €120,- 
    Colours: yellow, red and blue,
2. Mulberry, 'Jelly Bow T-bar Sandal', €175,- 
    Colour: black 

3. Ted Baker, 'Polee Bow Flip Flop', 
€41,-
    Colours: black, green, hot pink and light pink

4. Steve Madden, 'Troppic', 
€29,95,-
    Colour: black

No comments:

Post a Comment