Thursday 11 July 2013

Festival

Hi there!

For the best summer experience you only need a few things: sun, friends and music. For 2 years in a row now, I've been to this festival here in The Netherlands called Free Festival. The last edition took place on Sunday. Under the heat of the Dutch sun (very rare), my friends and I would dance and listen to some really good Dutch DJs!



As for my outfit, I decided to keep it simple and comfy. A couple of issues ago, Vogue Nederland, the Dutch edition of Vogue, came with a supercomfy t shirt that I can't stop wearing. My H&M shorts were just as comfy, and perfect for dancing and walking down the festival area. I finished my outfit wit my rosé watch, cause you have to watch the time if you don't want to miss seeing the DJ that you like, and my blue pair of Vans.


1 comment:

  1. Ik wil dat broekje ook nog kopen, superleuk :) liefs

    ReplyDelete