Friday 5 July 2013

Back on the blog

Hi there!

It's been a while, but I'm back on the blog. A lot of things have been going on since my last post, with as a peak my highschool graduation! No more stress, no more tests or other things that could stop me from posting on the blog (apart from going on a holiday, but that's a nice reason).

Last Tuesday my graduation ceremony took place. At our school it's a tradition to dress up for this event; the  girls usually wear dresses and heels, and the boys wear their blazers. After spending ages looking for the perfect dress on the internet, I came to the conclusion that if I would order a dress, it wouldn't arrive on time for the graduation ceremony, so a panick attack hit me. Luckily, in the end I found a dress, which I bought at Mango. What better to represent my freedom from school than the birds on the dress ;)?

Mango, 'Dress with tropical print', €29,99,-


Me wearing the dress during the ceremony, after having signed my diploma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment